Saturday, April 10, 2010

3D!

While Jeremiah and I were down in Orange County during Spring Break, we joined our friends James and Kari to watch the movie How To Train Your Dragon - and this time we paid the big bucks to go see it in 3D! ... while it was neat to see it this way, I don't think we'll ever pay so much for a movie again! The big screen alone is enough... BUT, we decided to be rebels and not recycle the glasses (actually, there was absolutely no recycling bin... so, we decided to show the world how glamourous we looked with the glasses on. Unfortunately, they didn't work while watching television (but aren't we good actors in the picture?), but apparently we can buy something for televisions now so that everything really can appear in 3D.
This week, my students asked me in class if I could please make my PowerPoints in 3D... and even though I laughed, why do I get the feeling that this very well might become reality in the near future?!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping to see you guys, but alas, it wasn't in our destiny. hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete

Soul Mates

Soul Mates
Our wedding day